Featured Post

The Vampire King's Mate

THE VAMPIRE KING'S MATE [THE MELROSE COVEN 1] BY TOBY ADEN BLURB: [Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Roman...

Saturday, March 12, 2016

About Me!!

Okay so you've all been seeing my book so far, The Vampire King's Mate [The Melrose Coven 1]

Well, what you probably don't know is that I'm an addicted reader. There's little else I love more than books and that is a fact. Well I've read so many books that I finally decided to give it a try and write MM romance. Leaning mostly towards the paranormal genre. It's a blessing to be able to do what you love and more so to earn a living doing so. That said, The Vampire King's Mate is my first published work and the first in many to come. I'm working on more books so stay tuned as they come you way.

I enjoy hearing from my reader and will respond to your emails when I get them so... come on, don't feel shy..... tobyaden@yahoo.com

Love all. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment